Before and After Care
Preparing for your Lash Appointment:
- To maximize your time with your lash stylist, remove all makeup in your eye area, including foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams, and eye serums.
- Clean your lashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Shower and wash your hair.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, wear your glasses to your appointment.
- Do not curl your lashes the day of your appointment.
- Do not apply heavy creams, lotions, or oils to your face in the 48 hours before your appointment.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes in the 48 hours before your appointment.
In the 48 Hours After Your Appointment:
- Avoid exposing your lashes to water, heat, saunas, steam, and friction.
- Do not apply any eye cosmetics or skin care products to your lashes or eye area.
- Do not shower if at all possible. A lukewarm bath in the tub is the most ideal body cleansing method. If you must shower, limit your time and water temperature.
- DO NOT get your lashes wet if you shower. You must avoid steam and water in the first 48 hours to ensure a strong bond and prevent eye irritation.
- Sleep on your back to avoid friction and tangling.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes.
- Avoid receiving irritating treatments, including brow waxing, in your eye area.
NOTICE: Please advise us in advance of any medical conditions, pregnancies, allergies, or prescription medications taken on a regular basis.